Thursday 26 August 2021

My 939 Lego plane


 This is my 939 Lego plane. It has 18 engines, 99 layers of steel, 104 layers of steel on the wings and tail, a wing spam of 2.1meters, a tail height of 2.0 meters,  a weight of 999 pounds, a length of 56.0 meters, air in takes at the tail frame and cockpit, and can only crash if flown in water because water will get in through the air in takes.    

I have been learning about the right proportions of my wings and tails for the length of fuselage. 


Have you been on a big plane,  how many engines did that have?
The biggest plane Mr Abbott has been on is an A380 with 4 engines.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Connor, what an awesome looking plane. I can tell that you have put a lot of thought into it. It looks huge. I have also been on the A380. Have you ever been on a plane Connor?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.